Dr. Sharlisa Hutson, MD
"Dr. Hutson has been treating my son for over a year now. She has done remarkable job with helping us find answers. My husband and I credit her largely with helping us recover our son. My son looks forward to playing at the “sandcastle doctor.” Medically he has been through quite a bit so I would say that his trust in her and willingness to go see her with out tears speaks volumes!"
- Brunswick High School 1998
- University of Alabama 2002
- Mercer School of Medicine 2008, Medical degree
- Pediatric Residency 2010
Greenville, SC, Greenville Hospital Systems
- Pediatric Neurology Fellowship 2013
Lexington, KY, University of Kentucky
- Board Certified Pediatric Neurologist
- Licensed to practice in Ga, Fl, and Tn
- Member of the following organizations:
American Academy of Neurology
Child Neurology Society
- Partner of the Global Partnership for Telehealth
Since starting medical school, Dr. Hutson has dreamed of coming back home to start a practice. That dream has become a reality and she is excited about serving the community she grew up in. She is currently seeing patients in Brunswick and telemedicine patients across the state of Georgia. New patients are always welcome!
In her free time, Dr. Hutson loves to spend time with her family. She and her husband have four small children. When she is not in the clinic, you can find her on the beach or enjoying the outdoors!